Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pretty much a BIG DEAL @ the ANGELS game!




































The Bowen's invited us to the Angels vs Boston game last night!! what a blast! Iam well aware of the rat infastation at the stadium, but where we were there were no rats insight. Thats because we were big pimpin in a suite!! yep thats right all the food,drinks and desert you want... The suite and nice padded chairs a bar and to leather big chairs. oh and we had a personal waiter.. what more could you ask for. I chowed on some peanuts and of course a ball park dog. It was a great night, so many laughs and chears. It was great seeing everyone, Kim and chris brought baby Harper to his 1st game! it was such a blast the entire night! oh and did I mention we left Jake at Grandmas so Joey and I really had fun!! I will never look at a Angels game the same way.. To good TIMES!!








2 comments:

SMALL and TALL said...

helloooooo! will you ever post a new post??

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.