Friday, June 22, 2007

Dora anyone?


So last night went to Debs house to say bye to Michelle,(Chrissy's sister) She is going to start a new life in Austin.. yehaa for her. We will miss you and all your talent!! So while I was there Chrissy was sowing Dora fabric on a pillow for Ella. Not to mention the CD that was playing in the background was Dora. Ella was playin with Deb in the kitchen wearing her Dora clothes and shoes, while I was holding her Dora dolly and looking at her Dora car on the ground.. I was Dorafied at all the Dora stuff that surrounded us.. ahayay Way to Dora for me. So for anyone with Dora ? please see Ella and she will tell you "Hi Dora" Bye Dora" and I am sure she will let you see some of her Dora products..

1 comment:

CHRISSY said...

FIRST OF ALL IT WAS A POOH CAR, HER DORA CAR IS AT HER HOUSE. SECOND I HOPE YOUR SON WILL UNDERSTAND WHY HE COULDNT PLAY WITH TOYS THAT HE LIKED...BECAUSE MOMMY DIDNT WANT YOU TO HAVE A FAVORITE TOY OR WHATEVER....BUT YOUR PARENTS LET YOU HAVE AN INTREST IN SOMETHING...RIGHT WASNT IT PIGS AND YOU OUT GREW IT. ELLA WILL OUT GROW HER DORA STAGE ONE DAY. IF ELLA LIKED SPIDERMAN I WOULD BUY HER SPIDERMAN STUFF I AM NOT GOING TO GET IT FOR HER B/C I DONT LIKE SPIDERMAN I WILL BUY B/C IT WILL MAKE ELLA HAPPY!!!!
YOUR MEAN AND LEAVE ELLA AND DORA ALONE YOUR A BIG BULLY!!!!